Find a home for everything in your room and try to have it realistically organized to fit you. It's okay for it to get messy during the day as long as at night, before you go to bed, you take time to pick your room up. If there's things in there that don't belong, don't go around your place trying to place it in its home. That might overwhelm you. Just have a designated catch all basket. Another day when you have time, pick up the catch all basket and go around your house placing everything in the basket back into their homes.
- My side table next to my chair is a mess of notes and pencils and snacks. It’s a tiny table so any smart storage ideas are needed right now!
- I’m good at being tidy but don’t enjoy cleaning. What advice would you give me to help me get cleaning?
- Do you know any hacks that makes cleaning quicker?
- How to keep the Clothes wardrobe, neat and sorted out Everytime you use it?
- How do you stay on top of clutter on a daily basis? It is overwhelming for me.
- We just got a puppy. We also have wood floors. What is the best way to stay on top of picking up dog hair?
- How do you keep the house tidy?
- Do you clean a little bit each day or get it all done at once?
- How do you get your family involved in cleaning?
- How do you chose where to start?