Find a home for everything in your room and try to have it realistically organized to fit you. It's okay for it to get messy during the day as long as at night, before you go to bed, you take time to pick your room up. If there's things in there that don't belong, don't go around your place trying to place it in its home. That might overwhelm you. Just have a designated catch all basket. Another day when you have time, pick up the catch all basket and go around your house placing everything in the basket back into their homes.
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?