Find a home for everything in your room and try to have it realistically organized to fit you. It's okay for it to get messy during the day as long as at night, before you go to bed, you take time to pick your room up. If there's things in there that don't belong, don't go around your place trying to place it in its home. That might overwhelm you. Just have a designated catch all basket. Another day when you have time, pick up the catch all basket and go around your house placing everything in the basket back into their homes.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?