Not sure of 'layout'?meaning appliances or everything? Cooking utensils near stove and work space, and that near sink and that near fridge and another workspace.Never put fridge next to stove.makes it work to hard to cool and burnout sooner.any morning routine coffee pot near on or next to sink counter,coffee and accessories for it cups in cabinet above..(meds.) vitamins ,water glass.. etc. on little shelf next to or over sink(
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?