Dear, I don’t know. My best advice is to go to the doctor ASAP. He is the only one who can help you. Good luck, I hope you find a way to feel good! 🤍
It's best to talk to a doctor. You may need a CPAP machine. A doctor may want to have you complete a sleep study. When googling the issue it sounds like maintaining a healthy weight, having a humidifier in the room and changing your sleep position could help. Ultimately, you should get medical evaluation and treatment though.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?