Juli O S.
I would say that this is the purpose of a journal – to be a tool for the journey to yourself. Not being honest or avoiding mentioning stuff it might not help you. I’m looking at journaling as a written conversation with my dearest friend, myself. Hope this helps!
yes, not at first, but after i moved from a notebook to a fingerprint protected diary app, i felt more confident to let out even the meanest, darkest, cutest, lamest, crybaby thought, and i feel better.
yes definitely! it seems to relive all of my stress once i write down all of my problems and thoughts. just make sure that you keep it in a safe spot 😊💕
Yes I try to do that in the most verbose way possible. But it's not easy most of the time; because the deepest thoughts are very difficult to comprehend. But once it's done, you feel much better. Try posting pictures to illustrate. It is very effective.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?