I like to do a mix of unguided and guided. Depending on which one I’ll do, I meditate anywhere from 5-10 minutes. I’m definitely a beginner when it comes to meditation.
About 15minutes to a hour I like to try to be come one with myself get to escape from the world and just try to focus on the good and forget the bad
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??