Yes! You should always eat breakfast even if it's less than healthy. Also, don't forget that if you eat more for dinner than the other meals of the day, you will gain weight.
I’m personally a fan of skipping breakfast, although I don’t have a particular rule about it. I just go with what I feel like that day.
Yes, even if you start small, have an apple or a banana on your way to work. That way you can start training your body to to jumpstart it's metabolism and one day you may even be hungry iwhen you wake up.
Yes it is! It gives me energy for the day especially if a healthy one is eaten. Also it can provide nutrients and it’s an opportunity to take time for myself in the morning.
I don’t think that’s true if you are not hungry in the morning. However skipping due to lack of time might cause fast sugar cravings later in the day. There is also some evidence that prolonging the fasting non-eating time can be of benefit to health.
Oui parce que le matin il vaut mieux manger tel un roi et le soir tel un pauvre. La journée nous pouvons digérer un repas complet alors que le soir si l’on mange trop ou autre on risque d’être ballonné ou de mal digérer car la position couchée n’est pas recommender pour digérer mais plutôt une activité régulière comme dans une journée 😌
Yes, but it has to be a healthy breakfast in my opinion even if you wake up at 2 o’clock and think “it doesn’t count it’s after noon!” Well it does breakfast is just what it says in the name breaking a fast as in eating after fasting and in our case that is the time when we sleep so as soon as you wake up you should eat a healthy breakfast no matter the time!
Have a healthy breakfast provides you with energy and nutrients for the day. Without this meal you are already missing vital nutrients and depriving your body of the required energy for your body and brain to function and it’s highest potential.
Yes eating breakfast is healthier than not having it. It stops you making bad dietary decisions, for example, you probably wouldn’t reach for that biscuit or chocolate shared at work if you’re full from the morning’s porridge oats or weetabix. Shake it up a bit and have a banana or watermelon instead! Plan something interesting the night before. Set your day up with a big breakfast!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??