G Lnihal L.
I use teabags. As a pharmacy student we have listened a lots of time how unpacked dried tea herbs and tealeaves can be mixed with other falsificates. Teabags that have quality check which are commercially in markets ar the best options because it guarantee that the 'bag' do contain the amount of tea/herb we want to drink. Most of the herb that isn't packed and sold $/gr unfortunately contain falsificates in order to make them cheaper. So, more natural/unprocessed does not always mean more healthier.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?