No. I usually focus on breaths or listen to guided meditations or some spiritual/Christian meditations. You can find guided meditations on youtube.
- I am an introvert. After meditation I do get peace but it is just that when I start to have self-talking to analyse myself where I stand and when some stress comes it feels as thou the meditation has no effect and there comes more bombardment of thought messing my head more. I hope you can help.
- How do you maintain your habits when travelling?
- How do I keep motivated to meditate everyday?
- Do you use guided meditations or prefer practicing on your own?
- Do you prefer to meditate on silence or do a guided meditation and why? Is it related to how long you’ve been meditating for?
Never. I have other processes for getting illumination on any questions for me (and this is just me, of course), meditation is about disengaging from thinking and just being.
I’m not there yet. I try to focus on being present in the moment and meditate on how I can be present in all aspects of living
No I don’t think that would work for me as my meditation consists of being aware of my breath, aware of thoughts and aware of being in the moment aka mindfulness. Lots of questions pop into my head during the meditation (I call them distractions) and I think the question that pops into my head just before meditation is no more ‘useful’ than any question I think of at another point of the day. I’ve heard it suggested to ‘seed’ your meditation with a question at the beginning and then just meditate without returning to the question so that is something I want to try.
I turn on a guided meditation record and meditate to it. It is yet difficult for me to keep the mind from wandering on my own, without help
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?