- How much weight should a person be lifting for an optimal workout?
- Do you exercise before or after having breakfast? which is best?
- For those of you going to a gym in the morning, how do you get yourself out of bed and revved up for a productive workout? Especially in these cold winter months.
- Are grains and legumes bad for you as the Paleo diet would suggest?
- Do reps really matter or could I just keep doing a specific exercise until I get tired and try to do more the next day?
1. hiit weights and cardio workout
2. powerlifting, max bench, squat and deadlift
4. Toning and conditioning small muscle groups yoga or pilates
5. Hiit weights and cardio
7. Powerlifting technique
However if i did feel like changing things up or if there was a specific reason to change it up for that day I stay open to the possibility.
Tuesday is Squats
Wednesday I take a break and go back to running on Thursday and Friday is Squats again.
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?