I love having gum next to me while I study, it even helps me focus more and memorize, and even water helps! I'm studying right now and I have gum and water beside me haha
- How do you integrate learning a new language into your day to day schedule?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- What can I do to not feel so overtired and get rid of my stress, anxiety and nervousness?
- What is the best time for studying, in your experience?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?