I love having gum next to me while I study, it even helps me focus more and memorize, and even water helps! I'm studying right now and I have gum and water beside me haha
- How can I binge watch Netflix and still get my studies done? I want to do both but if I have to choose I’d say binge watching Netflix is a higher priority and I won’t give it up. I won’t!
- What are some things I can learn
- How do you study when you don’t feel motivated?
- What are some best time management tools?
- How do you find people to share your curiosity and discoveries with as you learn? When I come across something fascinating, I want to share it, but most of my friends aren’t really into physics (or metaphysics), and I don’t want to bore them.
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you stay motivated and focused on studying when you just don’t feel like it?
- What makes you more faithful to this program and changing your habits?
- What are some ways to not procrastinate?
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired?
- It’s difficult to me study at the same time every day, any advice?
- Is there an app you would recommend to grow your general knowledge?
- What are you learning and studying about?
- How do you motivate yourself to study/learn every day?