I love having gum next to me while I study, it even helps me focus more and memorize, and even water helps! I'm studying right now and I have gum and water beside me haha
- How do I focus on one thing when there are so many distractions around and I have a lot to do and no time to do it (I am still in school so think little siblings and AP calculus)
- How do I stay motivated while completing my journey?
- What are some best time management tools?
- how do you make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still being responsible?
- How can I be productive in school with the internet at my fingertips?
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?