Well, as a Hindu, I chant “Om Namah Shivaya” but it’s up to you to do say whatever you want. Maybe start by saying something you want to manifest. Be positive and believe in whatever you’re chanting. Good luck!
OM is always a good one to go for. Your mantra can be anything you want. If you are religious, use a prayer from your religion, if not, use any affirmation, word of wisdom. I like to switch it up sometimes and see what feelings arise during meditation; trust your inner guidance.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??