1. Yogurt with granola , nuts, or a fruit
2. Oatmeal! I like to add almond butter, honey, bananas, chia seeds, and flax seeds to mine!
3. Chia seed pudding. It’s super easy to make, and is easy and quick to eat! Also chia seeds are amazing because they are packed with omega-3s and so many other amazing things for your body!! They also keep you full for a long time!! The only issue is you have to prepare the pudding the night before. You can find a ton of recipes online (also I suggest using a nut milk as opposed to dairy)
4. Overnight oats (delicious and amazing for you!)
5. Almond butter and toast (this is for those mornings when you don’t have any time! Just grab some multigrain bread, and smear some almond butter on!)
6. A smoothie! My sister and I usually make a healthy smoothie before we go to bed, so it’s ready to grab in the morning!
I hope these helped! And I’m so proud of you 💞
The hard boiled eggs take longer but if you make them in advance they are easy to grab and add to a meal for some extra protein! I make a bunch at once in the pressure cooker, really easy 🙂
All you will need is
1. 1-2 wraps
2.zaatar- you can find it in most supermarkets in the herbs and spices section😊
3. A small bit of olive oil!
Start by placing your wraps on a plate and sprinkle as much zaatar as you like.
Drizzle a small bit of olive oil on the wrap.
Place the wrap in the oven or grill for 2-3 minutes or until crispy at the edges. * if using an oven preheat the oven for 1-2minutes.
When finished, fold the wrap and your done! Enjoy a healthy breakfast in under 5 minutes.
*always check the ingredients in zaatar to make sure you are not allergic to any of it*
2. You can buy buckwheat at the store, boil it and put it in the fridge the night before. Add some milk and warm it up in the microwave. It will last for at least a week
3. Oatmeal with hot water.
I hope this helps!
Also some other days I prefer to order breakfast from a nearby cafe. It's delicious and keeps me energazied for the entire morning
Hope this helps.
Usually my go-to are breakfasts on-the-go such as smoothies with plenty of ingredients or a handful of nuts with a couple slices of cheese.
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?