1. Yogurt with granola , nuts, or a fruit
2. Oatmeal! I like to add almond butter, honey, bananas, chia seeds, and flax seeds to mine!
3. Chia seed pudding. It’s super easy to make, and is easy and quick to eat! Also chia seeds are amazing because they are packed with omega-3s and so many other amazing things for your body!! They also keep you full for a long time!! The only issue is you have to prepare the pudding the night before. You can find a ton of recipes online (also I suggest using a nut milk as opposed to dairy)
4. Overnight oats (delicious and amazing for you!)
5. Almond butter and toast (this is for those mornings when you don’t have any time! Just grab some multigrain bread, and smear some almond butter on!)
6. A smoothie! My sister and I usually make a healthy smoothie before we go to bed, so it’s ready to grab in the morning!
I hope these helped! And I’m so proud of you 💞
The hard boiled eggs take longer but if you make them in advance they are easy to grab and add to a meal for some extra protein! I make a bunch at once in the pressure cooker, really easy 🙂
All you will need is
1. 1-2 wraps
2.zaatar- you can find it in most supermarkets in the herbs and spices section😊
3. A small bit of olive oil!
Start by placing your wraps on a plate and sprinkle as much zaatar as you like.
Drizzle a small bit of olive oil on the wrap.
Place the wrap in the oven or grill for 2-3 minutes or until crispy at the edges. * if using an oven preheat the oven for 1-2minutes.
When finished, fold the wrap and your done! Enjoy a healthy breakfast in under 5 minutes.
*always check the ingredients in zaatar to make sure you are not allergic to any of it*
2. You can buy buckwheat at the store, boil it and put it in the fridge the night before. Add some milk and warm it up in the microwave. It will last for at least a week
3. Oatmeal with hot water.
I hope this helps!
Also some other days I prefer to order breakfast from a nearby cafe. It's delicious and keeps me energazied for the entire morning
Hope this helps.
Usually my go-to are breakfasts on-the-go such as smoothies with plenty of ingredients or a handful of nuts with a couple slices of cheese.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?