No I eat after because I ate before exercise I threw up so I recommend you don’t but if you want you can but don’t have water while you exercise because you will definitely throw up
Good luck xx
Usually just a banana with peanut butter but some days I’ll wait until after my workout to eat, especially days I’m doing a cardio focused workout!
I workout 3 in the morning, since i'm a night person. I eat after i wake up at late night and if i am hungrey i might eat and sometimes i dont
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?