I haven’t done the fabulous exercises, just my own yoga routine (usually around 30 mins in length) and I walk at least two miles everyday 🙂
I walk daily to the kindergarten with my kid, it is 1,5km. So it is a permanent change for me. On weekends I try to do exercises from the app and also try YouTube workouts 😊
I started with the Fabulous yoga routine as a way of getting myself more active in the mornings again, but now I mostly go to the gym for my workouts, or use longer yoga routines from the internet. I also don't always do it first thing in the morning either. Going back to check off the habit on Fabulous helps me feel a sense of achievement in exercising though!
I’m a dancer and we have practice almost every morning at 7:00, but the days we don’t I do yoga. I did the yoga challenge a couple weeks ago which taught me some stuff I can do in the mornings. Hope this helps!
I only do it once in a day for 8minutes usually from youtube ,but if you feel like you can accomplish doing in twice so try!
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴