I haven’t done the fabulous exercises, just my own yoga routine (usually around 30 mins in length) and I walk at least two miles everyday 🙂
I walk daily to the kindergarten with my kid, it is 1,5km. So it is a permanent change for me. On weekends I try to do exercises from the app and also try YouTube workouts 😊
I started with the Fabulous yoga routine as a way of getting myself more active in the mornings again, but now I mostly go to the gym for my workouts, or use longer yoga routines from the internet. I also don't always do it first thing in the morning either. Going back to check off the habit on Fabulous helps me feel a sense of achievement in exercising though!
I’m a dancer and we have practice almost every morning at 7:00, but the days we don’t I do yoga. I did the yoga challenge a couple weeks ago which taught me some stuff I can do in the mornings. Hope this helps!
I only do it once in a day for 8minutes usually from youtube ,but if you feel like you can accomplish doing in twice so try!
- Any recommendations for easy and short exercises in the morning?
- How do you get out of bed when you’re so tired?
- Do you do the same exercise routine every day or do you mix it up?
- How quickly am I supposed to move from the minimum exercise to something more difficult? Is it okay if I’m still not inspired/motivated to step up my game after a month?
- Are you hydrated?
- What do you do when you just don’t feel like working out/exercising?
- What is your cue? What is your reward?
- What’s the appropriate amount of time to work out after eating?
- Is it better to do light exercise for 90 minutes, or heavy exercise for 30 minutes? The goal is mostly weight loss.
- What do you do when something prevents you from doing your usual exercise method/routine? I have asthma so I can’t run outside. I usually play Step Mania because it gets my heart rate going. But sometimes my tech doesn’t work. And I don’t really have the space to do Zumba or other aerobics. I’ve tried going to the gym, but it takes so much extra time to get ready and leave the house and etc. Difference between spending exactly 30 minutes vs 90 minutes with commuting and getting situated and etc. at the gym. I don’t want exercise to be something I dread doing. Does anyone have something fun they do at home for exercise?