I haven’t done the fabulous exercises, just my own yoga routine (usually around 30 mins in length) and I walk at least two miles everyday 🙂
I walk daily to the kindergarten with my kid, it is 1,5km. So it is a permanent change for me. On weekends I try to do exercises from the app and also try YouTube workouts 😊
I started with the Fabulous yoga routine as a way of getting myself more active in the mornings again, but now I mostly go to the gym for my workouts, or use longer yoga routines from the internet. I also don't always do it first thing in the morning either. Going back to check off the habit on Fabulous helps me feel a sense of achievement in exercising though!
I’m a dancer and we have practice almost every morning at 7:00, but the days we don’t I do yoga. I did the yoga challenge a couple weeks ago which taught me some stuff I can do in the mornings. Hope this helps!
I only do it once in a day for 8minutes usually from youtube ,but if you feel like you can accomplish doing in twice so try!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?