Honestly I do not experience nights terrors and to be honest I did not know what Night terrors,I have talked In my sleep and real life while I was dreaming and I used to sleep walk but I Do not think that is Night terrors so my answer is No
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?