Yes of course you can why don't you experiment with and without bacon and see if it makes any difference to the way you feel digestion and energy wise
No. Bacon has too much salt and too much salt can make you very sick. I suggest that you change up breakfast menu. I have high blood pressure so I know what salt can do to you if you're not careful. Having fruit in the morning is a plus. Limit yourself not to eat a lot of bacon. Choose other alternatives besides bacon. Limit your salt intake. When you go shopping read the sodium content on the package and you'll make the decision.
Sure you can, if only it pleases you and gives you motivation to do your routines go for it. You just have to adjust the rest of your diet so you won't be getting any extra Weight and stay healthy.
I mean you can. Depends on what else you’re eating and how much. Health recommendations from the UK NHS are to eat no more than 70 grams of red or processed meat per day to reduce your risk of developing bowel cancer. Maybe something to consider.
I think yes, you can eat bacon every day but it will have health disadvantages. If you eat everything else healthy in your life and bacon is the only unhealthy thing, it should be ok. Especially if you exercise daily, it will most likely by fine in my opinion. If bacon makes you happy- go for it. But just know the effects. 👍🏼
Technically, yes! But I wouldn't really recommend it as bacon is a quite fatty meat. Many people eat bacon on a daily basis (for breakfast, with eggs and such), but I don't feel like it's a healthy habit. Maybe once every two days is a reasonable compromise; also, eating the same food every day is never the best option, no matter what food we're eating. Varying is key. Alright these were my two cents, good luck om your journey 🙂
I don't advise eating it everyday, because it can raise a healthy person's risl of colon cancer from something like 5% to 6%.
Actually, YES you can. As long as you don't over do it. I mean, don't eat a pack of bacon a day. More like 3 to 5 pieces. And believe it or not, save the grease in a glass jar. You can use it for other cooking, fried green beans for example. So Yummy. In moderation of course. If you're gonna have eggs with your bacon (1-2) however you like your eggs, use the bacon grease to cook your eggs. Bacon grease is a good substitute from like butter, margarine and the many different types of oils and whatnots. Hope this helps…
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?