Yes of course you can why don't you experiment with and without bacon and see if it makes any difference to the way you feel digestion and energy wise
No. Bacon has too much salt and too much salt can make you very sick. I suggest that you change up breakfast menu. I have high blood pressure so I know what salt can do to you if you're not careful. Having fruit in the morning is a plus. Limit yourself not to eat a lot of bacon. Choose other alternatives besides bacon. Limit your salt intake. When you go shopping read the sodium content on the package and you'll make the decision.
Sure you can, if only it pleases you and gives you motivation to do your routines go for it. You just have to adjust the rest of your diet so you won't be getting any extra Weight and stay healthy.
I mean you can. Depends on what else you’re eating and how much. Health recommendations from the UK NHS are to eat no more than 70 grams of red or processed meat per day to reduce your risk of developing bowel cancer. Maybe something to consider.
I think yes, you can eat bacon every day but it will have health disadvantages. If you eat everything else healthy in your life and bacon is the only unhealthy thing, it should be ok. Especially if you exercise daily, it will most likely by fine in my opinion. If bacon makes you happy- go for it. But just know the effects. 👍🏼
Technically, yes! But I wouldn't really recommend it as bacon is a quite fatty meat. Many people eat bacon on a daily basis (for breakfast, with eggs and such), but I don't feel like it's a healthy habit. Maybe once every two days is a reasonable compromise; also, eating the same food every day is never the best option, no matter what food we're eating. Varying is key. Alright these were my two cents, good luck om your journey 🙂
I don't advise eating it everyday, because it can raise a healthy person's risl of colon cancer from something like 5% to 6%.
Actually, YES you can. As long as you don't over do it. I mean, don't eat a pack of bacon a day. More like 3 to 5 pieces. And believe it or not, save the grease in a glass jar. You can use it for other cooking, fried green beans for example. So Yummy. In moderation of course. If you're gonna have eggs with your bacon (1-2) however you like your eggs, use the bacon grease to cook your eggs. Bacon grease is a good substitute from like butter, margarine and the many different types of oils and whatnots. Hope this helps…
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??