Rxbars have a short, healthy ingredient list. KIND bars have some options that are okay. Those are just some.
I usually have an organic instant oatmeal for breakfast, which has a low sugar count, real ingredients, etc. Super quick to make and eat. I can even carry it around the house and eat it while doing other things in the morning if I need to. I also have a glass of plant based milk. That's it… quick, easy, healthy! Tea is next 😉
The best way you know that it’s a healthy bar is if you make it yourself ofcourse! There are a ton of recipes on the internet 😊
Hope this helps you. Good luck with your journey!
So, although granola bars can be quick, tasty, healthy and satisfy your appetite for a little bit they are not, in my opinion, considered to be a good breakfast choice and I recommend putting forth a little more time and effort to get or make a better breakfast meal and not just a quick breakfast snack.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?