Sometimes they add more stress and hassle. I think one overall entry or a few would be better than one for every category. That’s how I feel today, ask me again tomorrow, lol.
They are definitely worth it, I've been doing mine for 4 months now and I'm way more productive and efficient. Pinterest helps a lot if your stuck on what to put in your journal. It doesn't have to be perfect, just make it you, how you like it. Hope this helps 😊
My brain cannot possibly juggle everything it needs to each day. Journaling is a quick effective way to get it all down in one place and center my thoughts. Being less rigid with the structure allows for creative embellishment and a less pressured approach to setting daily goals. Definitely worth it.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?