Sometimes they add more stress and hassle. I think one overall entry or a few would be better than one for every category. That’s how I feel today, ask me again tomorrow, lol.
They are definitely worth it, I've been doing mine for 4 months now and I'm way more productive and efficient. Pinterest helps a lot if your stuck on what to put in your journal. It doesn't have to be perfect, just make it you, how you like it. Hope this helps 😊
My brain cannot possibly juggle everything it needs to each day. Journaling is a quick effective way to get it all down in one place and center my thoughts. Being less rigid with the structure allows for creative embellishment and a less pressured approach to setting daily goals. Definitely worth it.
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?