For me,sometimes why not we try new type of fruits?we can change the high calories ingredients to fresh mature ones.And we cam keep our mind and become more healthy.
I have all sorts of subjects I love to learn. But if I had to choose one I would stick to my whole life. I would say chemistry. I dont know how to explain it but chemistry just somehow connected with me whenever I read 'The Alchemist' back in 10th grade.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?