I try to- some days it's healthy, other days it's kinda junky, but at least I'm eating something. I hope to further improve WHAT I eat as time goes on.
Yes, even if it is just a bag of cereal in the car and some water. My day goes better when I eat something in the morning. (:
No. I may chamge the habit for the morning routine. I try to eat aomething but it doesn't always work out. If I do eat it's out of order in the habit sequence. It would be after I excersize.
Yes, almost always. I have to admit that part of my husbands weekday morning routine is to make breakfast for the family so that makes it easier. Even if he doesn’t make breakfast I try and grab some hard boiled eggs or oatmeal that I can eat at work.
I am trying to eat breakfast every day as part of this changing myself process. I would say I am successful about 4 days per week.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?