I try to- some days it's healthy, other days it's kinda junky, but at least I'm eating something. I hope to further improve WHAT I eat as time goes on.
- Does anyone have any health breakfast options? I’m looking for some inspiration.
- Do you like overnight oatmeal? How does it compare to the stove top version?
- Is there any trick you have tried for not skipping a healthy breakfast? How do you make time for it?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What’s a quick, easy, warm meal that makes it easier to eat breakfast at home (and not in the car!)?
Yes, even if it is just a bag of cereal in the car and some water. My day goes better when I eat something in the morning. (:
I am trying to eat breakfast every day as part of this changing myself process. I would say I am successful about 4 days per week.
No. I may chamge the habit for the morning routine. I try to eat aomething but it doesn't always work out. If I do eat it's out of order in the habit sequence. It would be after I excersize.
Yes, almost always. I have to admit that part of my husbands weekday morning routine is to make breakfast for the family so that makes it easier. Even if he doesn’t make breakfast I try and grab some hard boiled eggs or oatmeal that I can eat at work.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?