I try to- some days it's healthy, other days it's kinda junky, but at least I'm eating something. I hope to further improve WHAT I eat as time goes on.
Yes, even if it is just a bag of cereal in the car and some water. My day goes better when I eat something in the morning. (:
No. I may chamge the habit for the morning routine. I try to eat aomething but it doesn't always work out. If I do eat it's out of order in the habit sequence. It would be after I excersize.
Yes, almost always. I have to admit that part of my husbands weekday morning routine is to make breakfast for the family so that makes it easier. Even if he doesn’t make breakfast I try and grab some hard boiled eggs or oatmeal that I can eat at work.
I am trying to eat breakfast every day as part of this changing myself process. I would say I am successful about 4 days per week.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?