I do a specific meditation from my meditation studio app that has me set an intention and explore what that intention means to me every morning. So meditations gave me set an intention for mind body and spirit, others just have me set a single intention. So basically I wale up every morning and decide my intention (to work hard, to be calm, to act mindfully) and think about why that is important to my purpose (to help others both as a vocation and a person).
- Whats the best way to reflect on your purpose?
- Has your purpose ever surprised you, and how?
- Habits are needed but I feel like an square doing a controlled routine every day.. how to stop felling like that and have a positive view towards habits?
- How do you develop a strong vision for your life?
- Is everyone’s purpose the same?
- What can I do when I can’t think that way I suffer with depression finding it hard see my purpose in life
- How do I find my place in a cold and vast universe?
- How does someone with deep self-esteem wounds and depression or other mental health issues approach the life purpose task? It can be difficult to face the idea of having a purpose when you feel so terrible about yourself or the state of the world. It can cause anxiety to face the concept of a “purpose” in the face of mental health issues. How have you framed this task?
- If you had a terminal illness, What are the things you would want to see completed or finish before you died
- How do you know what your purpose is?