I do a specific meditation from my meditation studio app that has me set an intention and explore what that intention means to me every morning. So meditations gave me set an intention for mind body and spirit, others just have me set a single intention. So basically I wale up every morning and decide my intention (to work hard, to be calm, to act mindfully) and think about why that is important to my purpose (to help others both as a vocation and a person).
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?