Chamomile tea can help relieve cramps, motion sickness, diarrhea, nausea, indigestion & gas. It's also good as a sleepy time tea.
Ginger absolutely for tummy soothing. Have to add that for quick tummy aid I have half a teaspoon to a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and it helps.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?