Chamomile, I love when they add things like vanilla or rose to it, or honey flavour! Peppermint is also great, it’s nice and fresh and it’s good for digestion
I usually take fruit forest, because it tastes so well but because we don't have it anymore, I use lemon green tea. That's also very nice to drink it
I always go for a green tea, normally macha but also jasmine or something else. There's so many different kinds of green tea, so choose that instead of black or white tea. It can almost not brew too much, and you can even drink it when it's cold, that's still good.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?