I find reflection more encouraging in the morning. I tend to be more refreshed and have had time to work out the day before. I am rested and this helps as well. By the end of the day, I am exhausted and my mind has a hard time doing difficult work, such as reflection. I tend to have a more positive outlook at the beginning of the day than at the end. The day usually wears we down, but then the next day I am ready to push through again.
Ka Ti E W.
I feel like night is the best time for reflecting because you have the whole day to look back on, but the morning can be good as well because you can set goals for the day ahead as well ❤️
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂