I found that slow increases help me best. Running, weights. I increase a little every week or so, so that I don’t really notice the difference by the end.
The best way to keep endurance is by planning ahead. Make a to do list of things that you wanna do and you’ll feel happy everytime you can check a task of your list, make plans with a friend to workout or clean up together. For me it helps to talk to others about my plan and write out all the things I want to do in a day.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?