If you have someone to encourage you daily to do it even just for 10 mins daily, then you have progress than nothing at all. And take notice of the things that you like while doing your exercise. Listening to upbeat music, podcast, gym set up or in nature. Take notice of those things
So, now you know this. Try something that's fun for you! If you don't like this workout, then try another! Or try something different
Or I make a list for works and i can do this more easily.
It's like playing pretend with your friends as a kid or those moments when you really get into a game or book. You imagine yourself doing those impossible actions so much that you feel like you can actually do them! And workouts are part of the way towards that.
So… that is my advice. When you workout, imagine you're Spiderman or Wonder Woman or whoever you want and everytime you flex you send earthquakes throughout the world or some other fantasy. These fantasies can be fun and get you used to a personal feeling of power. Eventually, you will get used to the connection between workout and that good feeling and won't even need the fantasy. Good luck!
*Mentally prepare by setting dates and time to workout
*Creating an environment to work out by laying out yoga mat and changing into workout clothes
*Drinking a glass of water
Early in the Morning is great for me before my responsibilities and start by joining a fitness center.
Your Bod is the Temple of the Holy Spirit 😊
Im also retrying the mindset shift from ‘I have to…’ to ‘I get to…’ . It’s helping in more than one field in my life.
Go for it. It’s for you.
Then I make sure my systems are in place- getting my gym clothes ready the night before or putting my running shoes on. If I’m prepared then it’s easier to get going.
If I’m really struggling, I will tell myself that I can just do 5 minutes, and then set a timer for that. If I still don’t feel like it after 5 minutes I’ll allow myself to rest, but usually I’m into it after 5 minutes so I keep going.
At the end of the day the only person you are competing against is yourself. The only thing you need to achieve is improving your health one step at a time. Your mind will find many reasons to skip a workout, but there are even more to go and smash it
1. Mindset playlist, before starting physical activity;
2. Energy playlist, during the workout;
3. Relaxation or self-love playlist, some time after the session.
The time will go by anyway, might as well move my body a bit during the time(?).
if you try it hard so you can dream big and remember you have a lot of dreams and plans so continue and exercise to reach
Not from me to you: Take it a day at a time and know you got this! 😉
Good Luck 🍀👍🏾
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to