Breakfast includes the equivalent of 36 grams of protein, and 30 grams of carbohydrates.
It is egg with vegetables. First I oil the pan to prevent sticking. Next is onions, later pepper and then tomatoes. Some people may also add eggplant before tometoes. After they start smelling good, add the eggs. Have them your way, half or full cooked.
free coffee is a must, unfortunately. I mostly drink the Arabian voffee.
Alternatively, yoghurt with fruit and granola, plus a sandwich and a cup of tea.
I noticed that after switching to reach breakfast with eggs my digestion started to work better.
Also, I did try to add some nuts to my breakfast, but so far the habit didn’t become a routine…
What about you? What do you prefer to have for breakfast?
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??