Breakfast includes the equivalent of 36 grams of protein, and 30 grams of carbohydrates.
It is egg with vegetables. First I oil the pan to prevent sticking. Next is onions, later pepper and then tomatoes. Some people may also add eggplant before tometoes. After they start smelling good, add the eggs. Have them your way, half or full cooked.
free coffee is a must, unfortunately. I mostly drink the Arabian voffee.
Alternatively, yoghurt with fruit and granola, plus a sandwich and a cup of tea.
I noticed that after switching to reach breakfast with eggs my digestion started to work better.
Also, I did try to add some nuts to my breakfast, but so far the habit didn’t become a routine…
What about you? What do you prefer to have for breakfast?
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?