Chamomile and tumeric with ginger. It relaxes the body, rejuvenates the muscles while lubricating the intestines and reducing the swelling .
I prefer natural herbal tea e. g. lavender, lemon grass, St. John's wort. These herbs are recommended to help relaxing the internal organs, calming blood pressure and reliving from stress and anxiety.
Personally I'm a big fan of fruit teas, white and black. Not so much green and rooibos. I do drink green tea in the evenings tho! With lemon, honey and a dash of cinnamon!! Lovely
I often drink earl grey tea before bed because it is my favorite, but sometimes a nice oolong, green, or chamomile is perfect.
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee