• Body-Bakance (a mix of Tai-chi, yoga & Pilates)….
• Supple Strength (a mix of ballet, yoga & Pilates)…
• Boxfit (a mix of partner padwork, with some legwork in some classes and conditioning)
• Strength training using weights, barbells etc and resistance training
• Cardio.. using synchro (looks like your skiing..)
Military Bootcamp; run by current & ex-service military..
2. Walking with my family or friend to enjoy the good atmosphere and connect with others, maybe a stranger I meet on the street
I also enjoy being able to lift heavy things once in a while (especially squats!), and to happily work up a sweat through dancing.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?