• Body-Bakance (a mix of Tai-chi, yoga & Pilates)….
• Supple Strength (a mix of ballet, yoga & Pilates)…
• Boxfit (a mix of partner padwork, with some legwork in some classes and conditioning)
• Strength training using weights, barbells etc and resistance training
• Cardio.. using synchro (looks like your skiing..)
Military Bootcamp; run by current & ex-service military..
2. Walking with my family or friend to enjoy the good atmosphere and connect with others, maybe a stranger I meet on the street
I also enjoy being able to lift heavy things once in a while (especially squats!), and to happily work up a sweat through dancing.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?