• Body-Bakance (a mix of Tai-chi, yoga & Pilates)….
• Supple Strength (a mix of ballet, yoga & Pilates)…
• Boxfit (a mix of partner padwork, with some legwork in some classes and conditioning)
• Strength training using weights, barbells etc and resistance training
• Cardio.. using synchro (looks like your skiing..)
Military Bootcamp; run by current & ex-service military..
2. Walking with my family or friend to enjoy the good atmosphere and connect with others, maybe a stranger I meet on the street
I also enjoy being able to lift heavy things once in a while (especially squats!), and to happily work up a sweat through dancing.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?