I enjoy doing a multitude of exercises. Though I have enjoyed doing martial arts since I was a child because it helps me get a great workout while teaching me self-defense which in my opinion is essential for all women and girls.
Stretching,stretching is easier because you don't need that much space compared to running ,walking or dancing , just a few jumping jacks or bending will do .
I personally like to do a variety of exercises. Some of my favourites include HIIT, strength and core exercises, hot yoga, hiking and walks. Depending on my mood, the exercises that I gravitate towards will change. For example, if I want to be with my thoughts, I’m more likely to go for a walk, as opposed to if I want to feel energized, I’ll do a HIIT class. Finding activities that you enjoy and that meet you where you’re at but also allow for improvement can be a great place to start!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What’s your favourite core exercise?