I love to go for granola bars or a small bag of fruit when I’m in a hurry. They’re simple options that are good for on the go that are still figuring and good for the body. I also love dried fruits and nut mixes for on-the-go nutrition
anything that is easy to make or to grab while you’re on the go, a banana or any fruit or veggie would be pretty good, and yogurt is a pretty good option too:)
Karl J Rgen E.
You can eat some fruits or yogurts, something that you don't need to make that is already done. That aliment has to contain a lot of energy for the rest of the day.
When you’re in a hurry things like fruit, yoghurt & nuts are good to eat. They’re quick and easy to eat making them more time friendly
Your favorite smoothie and avocado toast. Why I think that is the best choice is because the Smoothie is easier to make and tastes really good also same goes for the avocado toast you can both eat these on the go but if you're like really in a hurry then just make a smoothie and then grab like another fruit.
I think it is okay, because we dont have much time to eat in peace in the morning, and and eating is way more important than anything, because it gives you energy you needed to go on with your day
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.