For the fast and tasty take a pita bread put whatever you want and have a healthy smoothie.For a weekend make a warm rice pudding and slice some apples on it to keep you full for the rest of the day.
Aussie Bites are a quick and fulfilling breakfast; they are like oatmeal cookies filled with other seeds- including flax seeds… I have at home with me and whenever I am in a rush I just grab Two (serving size) and quickly I’m out the door
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?