I’m not sure if a smoothie qualifies as grab-and-go but it works wonders for me in terms of time and a nutitious meal. You can also prepare it the night before. I also find that soaked overnight oats with a dash of cinnamon or honey with fruits is splendid. I’m sure they are lots more but Homemade oatmeal cookies are a wonder. Enjoy!
- How can you avoid eating too much sugar at breakfast time?
- I eat an apple, a banana, 2 bread slices with peanut butter, and a nut snack pack for breakfast. I’m 26 years old, 5’4″ tall and I weigh 75 kgs. Am I eating too much breakfast?
- I’d like to know what everyone is having for breakfast during the week (workdays)?
- I realize that my protein consumption is not that high. I prefer sweets. I eat some cranberry trail mix and turkey but I cannot digest bacon and eggs in the morning. Is there another healthy source of protein that I could have in the morning for breakfast? Suggestions?
- Does anyone have any yummy healthy breakfast ideas for a vegan? If so, PLEASE send em my way <3
At the beginning of the week I try to make ahead some breakfast burritos and keep them in the fridge or freezer for when I'm in a rush. If I haven't been that organized ( which definitely happens) I'll grab a yogurt and a piece of fruit or some fruit and a handful of nuts.
Bananas are great, toast eaten on the run is also good. A protein shake would make a quick breakfast. Yoghurt handy would help. A cheese sandwich without butter, just slap cheese on bread. Tin of corn or baked beans cold is handy. A container of Up and Go.
Have some preboiled eggs in the fridge. Fruit, nuts, seeds and yoghurt, overnight oats or chia pudding with fruit, nuts etc.
Breakfast burritos. If I'm ambitious I make and freeze a bunch of them, though I usually use store bought. Fruit & nuts is another good option.
A healthy nut mix! High fat and protein is filling for an on the go morning.
On the weekends, I hard boil some eggs to have on hand throughout the week. They keep longer in the shell, but you can shell a couple each night to have really quick portable eggs ready to go.
Some protein snack bars or juice, will compensate for missing the breakfast. But can't replace it and we need to try to have breakfast as it's the most important meal of the day.
A cereal bar, rice cakes (Sainsburys do a delicious version that's coated on one side with yoghurt and topped with cranberry and seeds), fruit or a yoghurt. I like to keep a selection of snacks like these in my drawer at work.
Breakfast sandwiches or wraps are my go-to. Fried egv with avacado and spinach on toast or a wrap are quick amd easy. If I'm really pressed for time some fruit and a gluten free cereal bar works.
When I'm late I can just throw a sweet potato into the microwave for a few and eat in on the way to work. Healthy, hot and easy.
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.