When I'm on top of it, I set alatms yo remind me, and then timers while worling, a timer for a five minute break, a yimer for dinner. So I don't procrastinate because I know if I work hard, I have a break coming
- Should I use digital notebook or real notebook?
- How detailed are you in writing your morning to-do list? Sometimes I get paralyzed by not knowing how big or small I should go.
- How do you actually stick to a to-do list?
- How should I prepare my to-do list for to maximize the use of my time?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?