When I'm on top of it, I set alatms yo remind me, and then timers while worling, a timer for a five minute break, a yimer for dinner. So I don't procrastinate because I know if I work hard, I have a break coming
- Do you add to-dos that are due a few days from now?
- How often should I review my entire to-do list?
- How do you make sure you execute your To Do list?
- Knowing what you know now, if at 20 you could have made a to-do list for the rest of your life, what would be the most important thing on it?
- Do you complete all your tasks in a day?
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?