- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- What are the most difficult and useful things people have to learn in their 20s?
- How do you get focused on studying when something is already going on in your mind?
- How do you test your learning?
- How can you focus on your studying without getting distracted?
or don’t study, wing it maybe pass but most likely fail and it could become a bad habit
For example, if socialization is a temptation, then make a commitment to your friends or family to study (and then prove you did), or if the Internet, TV, or games are a distraction, you can go someplace where you won't have any Internet or games (or set up software on your computer).
Most important, don't view this as a weakness. Willpower is overrated. To succeed you need to provide yourself with a support structure.
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?