or don’t study, wing it maybe pass but most likely fail and it could become a bad habit
For example, if socialization is a temptation, then make a commitment to your friends or family to study (and then prove you did), or if the Internet, TV, or games are a distraction, you can go someplace where you won't have any Internet or games (or set up software on your computer).
Most important, don't view this as a weakness. Willpower is overrated. To succeed you need to provide yourself with a support structure.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?