Eieren met spek. Lean en mean. Voor een goede dag. Yoghurt met fruit en cruesli als kickstarter voor een hippie leven. Brood als ik het even niet weet met lean beleg. Pannekoek van haver als ik tijd over heb.
I can make a fruit smoothie. Example: Ice, banana, strawberries, blueberries Yogurt, granola, fruits (to your liking) These are some breakfasts that I know.
For breakfast I usually make scrambled eggs, tuna salad, peanut butter toast, or cereal. I try to make a high protein breakfast it seems to make the best start to a day for me.
Oatmeal porridge, yogurt and muesli, a fruit and peanut butter in the worst case, scrambled eggs with a sandwich in the best case
Well usally i have an egg with toasted brown bread, brown bread is much more healthy than white bread,i also have some avocado with it. On other days when im in a rush i have some healthy granola. Sometimes i have an omelette my mums is the best
I vary from sweet to savoury, so one day I'll have a pb+j oatmeal for breakfast, the other I'll have yoghurt with some pips and seeds and fruits.. and then another morning I'll have a breakfast oven dish or egg with some meat to start my day.
Having breakfast every morning makes me feel energised, less sleepy and lazy, and I have stopped lazing around a lot, I just love having salad as breakfast in the morning, thanks fabulous, love ya!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.