- I eat baked oatmeal sweetened with fruit most mornings, which is pretty easy to make and filling. But sometimes I want something else. Any suggestions of something healthy and filling?
- Does anyone one have creative and quick ideas for breakfast?
- What is your favorite food? And how do you make it?
- What is your favorite quick healthy breakfast go-to?
- What is your favorite quick and healthy breakfast? I like overnight oats.
Another go to is raisin bran withe some pre-ground flaxseed and chia seed sprinkled on top. I like to put a bit of fruit on it….any kind on hand, milk or some protein shake.
Another go to is a piece of multi grain bread toasted topped with peanut butter. I also try to eat some fruit…whatever is on hand….bananas pair great as does an apple.
My last suggestion is 2tbs of nut butter of choice and sliced apple to dip into the nut butter. I use an apple slicer. They are not real expensive.
Oh another suggestion is some hummus with some pre- sliced veggies. I like bell peppers, celery (high in fiber) and carrots (baby).
Hope these suggestions help.
One last one….I always try to have frozen blueberries on hand. They pair well with yogurt (I prefer nonfat plain Greek and lowfat vanilla yogurt). If I want some more texture and fiber i add a bit of whole grain cereal (raisin bran or whatever you prefer) and some of my pre-ground flaxseed and chia sead mix. I combine ingredients until fully incorporated. I also eat this for dinner.
The premier protein shakes I order from Amazon…..they come in 12pack boxes. I also get my pre-ground flaxseed and chia seed (vanilla maple flavor…delicious) there.
For breakfast you might choose a delicious green smoothie, a slice of whole grain toast with natural PB, a healthy muffin and a glass of milk, or an egg and a piece of fruit. Try to pair a carbohydrate (fruit or grain) with a protein (egg, dairy, cheese, or nuts), but don’t skip meals. It’s the fuel you need to keep going throughout the day.
You could also try sauteing a vegetable or two, like broccoli rabe and shallots, and making a single scrambled egg.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?