Hey dude, you have to wake up earlier then usual, this way, you’ll gain 1 or 2 more hours for day, 7 or 14 hours more per week! I hope you understand my English, iam learning yet! Bye
Hey, I think if you put everything back at it’s place right after you used it, it won’t take that much time and you will have a clean house but if it’s too late for that only one hour will do good, start with your clothes on hangers then wash the dishes put some music it would be really relaxing!!
Start with the kitchen sink….wash the dishes or empty and then fill dishwasher. Set the timer for just 10 minutes. And then beat it. Move along the bench top clearing and putting away. For a room, place a hoop or similar over an area and just do that area. Seeing clear spaces motivates for more clear spaces.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?