Hey dude, you have to wake up earlier then usual, this way, you’ll gain 1 or 2 more hours for day, 7 or 14 hours more per week! I hope you understand my English, iam learning yet! Bye
Hey, I think if you put everything back at it’s place right after you used it, it won’t take that much time and you will have a clean house but if it’s too late for that only one hour will do good, start with your clothes on hangers then wash the dishes put some music it would be really relaxing!!
Start with the kitchen sink….wash the dishes or empty and then fill dishwasher. Set the timer for just 10 minutes. And then beat it. Move along the bench top clearing and putting away. For a room, place a hoop or similar over an area and just do that area. Seeing clear spaces motivates for more clear spaces.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.