If reading relaxes you, maybe it’s okay to give yourself a break and take a short nap, it will still be there when you wake up, that is if the two previous suggestions are not workable.
- How do you get yourself to focus when starting a book?
- Do you find reading relaxing and why?
- Do you have a tip for not falling asleep while reading?
- How do you find the time to read something you like?
- What genre of book do you read?
- How do you make time to read?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep reading every day?
- Do you try to read more than one book at once?
- Are there any good young adult books that you suggest?
- What tips do you have for making time to read?