I really love to have eggs in the morning and turkey bacon because that is better than normal bacon if you are trying to lose weight because it has less calories and less fat. Or I’ll make a protein smoothie. I’ve been really liking like a chocolate protein powder with spinach (to get my greens), lots of frozen strawberries and almond milk. And it tastes so good.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?