If you are in a hurry you can easily take some whole grain toast(s) with cheese, low fat meat slices (chicken, turkey),…
You can also just take an apple or pear or other fruits for breakfast.
Eggs will always have you feeling full and are really easy to make, you don’t even need to use a pan!
You take a cup, crack open the egg and pour it in the cup (with the yolk and eggwhite) you put the cup in the microwave for 2-3 minutes and there you have it!
Or scrambled egg.. Very quick in microwave.
Soya yogurt topped with a line of chopped nuts, a line of toasted oats, a line of blueberries, and a line of banana…finish with a drizzle of maple syrup or honey!
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?