If you are in a hurry you can easily take some whole grain toast(s) with cheese, low fat meat slices (chicken, turkey),…
You can also just take an apple or pear or other fruits for breakfast.
Eggs will always have you feeling full and are really easy to make, you don’t even need to use a pan!
You take a cup, crack open the egg and pour it in the cup (with the yolk and eggwhite) you put the cup in the microwave for 2-3 minutes and there you have it!
Or scrambled egg.. Very quick in microwave.
Soya yogurt topped with a line of chopped nuts, a line of toasted oats, a line of blueberries, and a line of banana…finish with a drizzle of maple syrup or honey!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??