🙂 hope this helps at all
In a perfect world, eat and experience it. Eat slowly and appreciate the nourishment.
If you eat on the job, that’s ok, because multitasking. But don’t let the meal play second fiddle. Enjoy every bite.
Over time this can create a bad habit, because focusing attention is hard and requires usage of willpower and taking food triggers a rewarding feeling, which we will seek each time we will start working … such promoting the brain to seek a reward and being distracted, in the same time as snaking (increasing calorie intake, so potentially weight and lead to as health conditions). Hence, eating during working is bad because it will lead to bad physical and mental condition over time.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?