So, to answer the question, I exercise at least 10-15 minutes every day, when I swim and practice martial arts on the same day, I reach 2 hours but that happens only twice a week.
And I’m doing 10 mins yoga every morning following my new routine with Fabulous app.
Hope this helps.
These walks are for my benefit as much as his. I would love to be able to do more variety in my exercises but for now this is as much as I can handle without overwhelming myself.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?