What happens if your mind pushes hard for the tough option instead of the lazy option? That way of thinking is where you want to get you.
Hit me up on Instagram, I answer questions like this daily.
I also tried on a swimsuit which was my motivation this week! Yikes
It tends to work in motivating me a little bit and helps out a ton to take the first step.
I you don’t have time, you can do by following you tube or internet guidance.
Goenka’s guidance of Vipassana is the best. Then you will have all the awareness to generate anything you want. Remember you are not your mind. Till you train your mind , mind will run your life instead of you running your life.
For me it’s very difficult to do things based on “will power”, so I focus on why exercising is good for me.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?