- How do you balance me time and mental wellness on a busy schedule (college)?
- How do you balance accepting yourself as you are and motivating yourself to improve for better health?
- There’s no question that the routines are worth the time and effort each day, and you feel great after. But sometimes I get a bit overwhelmed when I wake up and know I have 2 hours of routine to get through… especially when waking up extra early before getting to work. How do you motivate yourself to work through the growing list?
- What do I do if my back hurts at home but I don`t know where a massage therapist is in my town and I can`t get a good enough massage from anyone home? My body hurts too much to stretch. I`m always feeling the discomfort able hurt and severe pains. I try stretching out but it comes back.
- What are in-place cardio exercises one can do when they live in an upstairs apartment?
I also tried on a swimsuit which was my motivation this week! Yikes
It tends to work in motivating me a little bit and helps out a ton to take the first step.
I you don’t have time, you can do by following you tube or internet guidance.
Goenka’s guidance of Vipassana is the best. Then you will have all the awareness to generate anything you want. Remember you are not your mind. Till you train your mind , mind will run your life instead of you running your life.
For me it’s very difficult to do things based on “will power”, so I focus on why exercising is good for me.
What happens if your mind pushes hard for the tough option instead of the lazy option? That way of thinking is where you want to get you.
Hit me up on Instagram, I answer questions like this daily.
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?