I also tried on a swimsuit which was my motivation this week! Yikes
It tends to work in motivating me a little bit and helps out a ton to take the first step.
I you don’t have time, you can do by following you tube or internet guidance.
Goenka’s guidance of Vipassana is the best. Then you will have all the awareness to generate anything you want. Remember you are not your mind. Till you train your mind , mind will run your life instead of you running your life.
For me it’s very difficult to do things based on “will power”, so I focus on why exercising is good for me.
What happens if your mind pushes hard for the tough option instead of the lazy option? That way of thinking is where you want to get you.
Hit me up on Instagram, I answer questions like this daily.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?