- What excersise do you use to ease yourself in when feeling lazy?
- For someone who has been in FabApp for some time, which is the best practice? What kind of exercise? Is dancing a good practice?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you’re really not feeling it?
- What makes your exercise routine fun?
- What do you do for morning exercise?
I also tried on a swimsuit which was my motivation this week! Yikes
It tends to work in motivating me a little bit and helps out a ton to take the first step.
I you don’t have time, you can do by following you tube or internet guidance.
Goenka’s guidance of Vipassana is the best. Then you will have all the awareness to generate anything you want. Remember you are not your mind. Till you train your mind , mind will run your life instead of you running your life.
For me it’s very difficult to do things based on “will power”, so I focus on why exercising is good for me.
What happens if your mind pushes hard for the tough option instead of the lazy option? That way of thinking is where you want to get you.
Hit me up on Instagram, I answer questions like this daily.
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?