It Also happen to mee during the weekends. I think you should take some time and think about how would you like ti spend your free time. Meeting some friend, take a walk in the nature, learn to play an i strumenti, cook something.. everything that pop into your mind! Them you can plan some activities in you to do list based on that. Anyway, don't worry of the to do list is not always full, to have some lazy time Is good ti have every now and then.
I like to write EVERYTHING on my to do list. Vacuuming, form filling, tidying, washing, an hours study etc. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when they ticked off. Sometimes we don’t realise everything we do everyday until we see it on a list and that way you are also held accountable.
One way of getting a longer to do list is by going on Fabulous and looking at the things you've put on there and either writing down things you're still working on or trying to complete. Like with me today I started meditation but I couldn't get my body to relax at all so I'll have to work on that. Plus I'm doing The No Sugar Challenge and I really want to complete that.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?