After exercising because I tend to lose energy after doing a workout. Eating afterwards helps me regain energy for the rest of my day.
Depends on how long after each thing and what exercise you have. I prefer after breakfast because I feel like I have more energy then but not straight after breakfast because then you can get a bit pain in your stomach
I humbly think that it depends on how you feel. I mean, for someone who can start the day straightly looking for doing some kind of exercise, without the need to fuel beforehand, I would suggest to go for it and do some movement before having breakfast. On the other hand, I would totally understand if someone say that they just can’t get ready to start their day before having refueled with a nutritious breakfast, so in that case it’d be more reasonable to get into a workout right after a good energy refuel.
its better to have breakfast after exercise, because it; 1) gives you something to look forward to, and 2) doesnt weigh you down while you're exercising. i find exercising after ive just eaten to be more difficult, since i have the extra weight of the food and it can cause nausea
If you want to lose weight, I recommend to have breakfast , 1hour after exercise. If not, after exercise definitely. Fasted exercise is the secret of some people who maintain their shape and skin perfectly. Skip your coffee or tea also before exercise, as usually tea and coffee comes with sugar or sweeteners.
As the researchers said, there is no difference in fat burning if you have exercise before or after breakfast, there is some worries about muscle burning and again no significant difference. But I prefer to run before breakfast, because I feel bad to run with full stomach. And For heavy exercise, I prefer 30 min after breakfast.
That is a very good question! I prefer to just drink something like orange juice before and have a nice breakfast after the workout
Depends on what exervise you are going to do. If you go for a run in the morning, I'd have my breakfast after the workout otherwise you risk getting a tummy ache. If the exercise is static (weight lifting, stretching, etc.) you can start your day with some food for the energy boost.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.