I eat breakfast at the last bit of my routine, I drink water, get up and stretch do a 5 minute workout and then eat breakfast anything to get you metabolism going so that your body doesn't sit there digesting half of what you are
Its usually the last.. The last few days ive gotten up.. drank water and took my meds. Clean up in thr kitchen as im getting my coffee ready. Drink more water. Set my breakfast out on the table get my coffee and then eat.
It's the last part! I find that it's less stressful for me when I have no other parts of my morning routine to complete after I finish my breakfast.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.
- If you are trying to not eat any sugar or grains what is a good sweet substitute?