If despite my best efforts it happens anyway, I accept that not every day can be perfect, and do my best with what's available.
Sometimes the days you fail your routine in making your own breakfast is the best day to treat yourself to a nice breakfast and get back to normal tomorrow
But the best thing – get up earlier so that I can make time!
So in the morning it will not take as long
I found recipes for Overnight Oats that I can put in a jar in the fridge at night and are ready to eat in the morning. A jar is easy to take on the go as well.
If I want to add toppings, I prepare those at night and put in a container next to the jar.
Another option is to make eggs the night before in the style of a quiche, frittata, or muffin tin egg cups, which can all be microwaved and eaten at home or at work.
I also fill a water bottle, set the coffee maker to auto start in the morning, and set out my travel coffee mug so it is ready to fill and go.
I hope you find this helpful and use it to develop a system that works for you. Best wishes!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??