If despite my best efforts it happens anyway, I accept that not every day can be perfect, and do my best with what's available.
Sometimes the days you fail your routine in making your own breakfast is the best day to treat yourself to a nice breakfast and get back to normal tomorrow
But the best thing – get up earlier so that I can make time!
So in the morning it will not take as long
I found recipes for Overnight Oats that I can put in a jar in the fridge at night and are ready to eat in the morning. A jar is easy to take on the go as well.
If I want to add toppings, I prepare those at night and put in a container next to the jar.
Another option is to make eggs the night before in the style of a quiche, frittata, or muffin tin egg cups, which can all be microwaved and eaten at home or at work.
I also fill a water bottle, set the coffee maker to auto start in the morning, and set out my travel coffee mug so it is ready to fill and go.
I hope you find this helpful and use it to develop a system that works for you. Best wishes!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.