If despite my best efforts it happens anyway, I accept that not every day can be perfect, and do my best with what's available.
Sometimes the days you fail your routine in making your own breakfast is the best day to treat yourself to a nice breakfast and get back to normal tomorrow
But the best thing – get up earlier so that I can make time!
So in the morning it will not take as long
I found recipes for Overnight Oats that I can put in a jar in the fridge at night and are ready to eat in the morning. A jar is easy to take on the go as well.
If I want to add toppings, I prepare those at night and put in a container next to the jar.
Another option is to make eggs the night before in the style of a quiche, frittata, or muffin tin egg cups, which can all be microwaved and eaten at home or at work.
I also fill a water bottle, set the coffee maker to auto start in the morning, and set out my travel coffee mug so it is ready to fill and go.
I hope you find this helpful and use it to develop a system that works for you. Best wishes!
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?