I've been flossing right before and then brushing me teeth afterwards. However, if I feel the need after certain meals, I will floss at other times of the day.
Probably right before. I always get ready for bed then get directly into bed, before doing some social media stuff then sleeping
I hate flossing but my husband as an everyday flosser bedtime flosser so it helps me to keep on track even though I dread it every night
I like doing it right before bed because I'm a procrastinator haha it helps having it be the last thing I need to accomplish in order to go to bed. It makes me resent it a little less, even if it's annoying work. Also, if I'm feeling especially exhausted I'll grab a flosser and floss in bed (not the best, but some days are harder than others) but I try to limit that to the days that I was really busy and had a lot on my plate.
I usually brush my teeth just before sleeping (I usually have a small fruit snack in the late evening) , so flossing time is also then. But if you don't eat late in the evenings then you could just floss after eating the last meal and I still think it's fine! Good luck!
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?