I've been flossing right before and then brushing me teeth afterwards. However, if I feel the need after certain meals, I will floss at other times of the day.
Probably right before. I always get ready for bed then get directly into bed, before doing some social media stuff then sleeping
I hate flossing but my husband as an everyday flosser bedtime flosser so it helps me to keep on track even though I dread it every night
I like doing it right before bed because I'm a procrastinator haha it helps having it be the last thing I need to accomplish in order to go to bed. It makes me resent it a little less, even if it's annoying work. Also, if I'm feeling especially exhausted I'll grab a flosser and floss in bed (not the best, but some days are harder than others) but I try to limit that to the days that I was really busy and had a lot on my plate.
I usually brush my teeth just before sleeping (I usually have a small fruit snack in the late evening) , so flossing time is also then. But if you don't eat late in the evenings then you could just floss after eating the last meal and I still think it's fine! Good luck!
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?