1 cup of oatmeal.
A slice of butter.
1.5 cup of milk.
1 spoon full of sugar.
Just put the oatmeal and the butter on a stove (small flame), until the butter starts to melt. Then add the milk and the sugar and let it cook for about 10-15 minutes.
After it's done you can add cold milk to cool it off and make it less dense.
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?